POLY - Starting
YAWNS! Been busy... Was down over at e2max cineleisure on Saturday and Sunday as coverage for GameWorksSG. Been pretty cool, sad to sad that 4 times Champion Zen|th lost to Etny.XTC on CAPL Elite. A great start for Etny.XTC dota. Waits for more event to come up.
24 March 2009
Woke up at 12am. Had lunch and went down to Hougang Secondary for National Schools Judo - Individual till around 5pm. 1 bronze for today. All the best to the rest of them tomorrow and thursday. I'm finding a DotA team at the moment. Anyone interested?
Well, I'm going to be pretty busy from now till Poly Reopens. Going down tomorrow for the Premaths Briefing at 10am-1130am and down to Hougang Secondary for the "b" boys and "c" girls category.
I'm just soo worried for you.... Will you be alright? God bless and I'll be waiting news from you. Don't worry your message will be send. =)
~Signing of as love spirit
24 March 2009
Woke up at 12am. Had lunch and went down to Hougang Secondary for National Schools Judo - Individual till around 5pm. 1 bronze for today. All the best to the rest of them tomorrow and thursday. I'm finding a DotA team at the moment. Anyone interested?
Well, I'm going to be pretty busy from now till Poly Reopens. Going down tomorrow for the Premaths Briefing at 10am-1130am and down to Hougang Secondary for the "b" boys and "c" girls category.
I'm just soo worried for you.... Will you be alright? God bless and I'll be waiting news from you. Don't worry your message will be send. =)
~Signing of as love spirit