YAWNS!
I'm blogging in the middle of the night! Yesterday was fun but tiring... I'm blogging cause I'm afraid of my blog mistress! She keeps bugging me to blog about my everyday life! BLEEP! Told her that I only eat, sleep, play and trying to make her kuku!
She is really kuku trust me, firstly I'm a human being right? She thinks I'm a spirit(dead) and also thinks that I am a fish? KUKU Girl really needs me to take care of her, she poke until so pain don't want to stop. Say milk good for complexion somemore, yet she doesn't even want to feed her own baby. I don't think I should continue saying her as she might be waiting to kill me(when I'm already dead to her)!

LUNCH - NASI LEMAK
Alright woke up at 11am today, had my lunch and went down to Hougang MRT Control Station to meet up with Nigel and Gerald at 1pm? 1.20pm actually but Gerald was late. Took MRT down to Plaza Singapura where we decided to catch up with a movie, Paul Blart Mall Cop. Pretty funny but kind of boring at some parts of the show. Also I feel sorry for 2 girls, they approach me asking if we're watching Coming Soon(was considering it actually) but we weren't sadly turning them down, I guess they wanted us to help them buy the tickets. Slack around McDonalds over at Parklane as both of them wanted to snack - 2 Large Fries, 1 Apple Pie. Right after our movie, which ended around 1700hrs, we parted with Nigel as he was going to meet up with his other friends, me and Gerald went back to Hougang for Pool as we were meeting the rest over at Compass Point only at 1900hrs. Desmond, Jason and Christopher joined us shortly during our pool session. Finally down to Compass Point which we met up with "HQKM" queens who decided to go there for subway dinner. Chat and waited for Coffee Shop boss to come down as she ends work only at 2000, bet on the time on what time she arrived actually, lost the bet of course, she arrived at 2027. Slack till around 2130 which we decided to walk home from there, Kah Min left earlier as she was having workshop the next morning. We actually stop by Buangkok Playground to slack, didn't expect my boss to come. Me, Gerald, Christopher decided to walk home first around 2230 as the others wanted to have supper. Home at 2300+
I just miss schooling, regretted on everything in the past...
She is really kuku trust me, firstly I'm a human being right? She thinks I'm a spirit(dead) and also thinks that I am a fish? KUKU Girl really needs me to take care of her, she poke until so pain don't want to stop. Say milk good for complexion somemore, yet she doesn't even want to feed her own baby. I don't think I should continue saying her as she might be waiting to kill me(when I'm already dead to her)!
LUNCH - NASI LEMAK
Alright woke up at 11am today, had my lunch and went down to Hougang MRT Control Station to meet up with Nigel and Gerald at 1pm? 1.20pm actually but Gerald was late. Took MRT down to Plaza Singapura where we decided to catch up with a movie, Paul Blart Mall Cop. Pretty funny but kind of boring at some parts of the show. Also I feel sorry for 2 girls, they approach me asking if we're watching Coming Soon(was considering it actually) but we weren't sadly turning them down, I guess they wanted us to help them buy the tickets. Slack around McDonalds over at Parklane as both of them wanted to snack - 2 Large Fries, 1 Apple Pie. Right after our movie, which ended around 1700hrs, we parted with Nigel as he was going to meet up with his other friends, me and Gerald went back to Hougang for Pool as we were meeting the rest over at Compass Point only at 1900hrs. Desmond, Jason and Christopher joined us shortly during our pool session. Finally down to Compass Point which we met up with "HQKM" queens who decided to go there for subway dinner. Chat and waited for Coffee Shop boss to come down as she ends work only at 2000, bet on the time on what time she arrived actually, lost the bet of course, she arrived at 2027. Slack till around 2130 which we decided to walk home from there, Kah Min left earlier as she was having workshop the next morning. We actually stop by Buangkok Playground to slack, didn't expect my boss to come. Me, Gerald, Christopher decided to walk home first around 2230 as the others wanted to have supper. Home at 2300+
I just miss schooling, regretted on everything in the past...