2nd April 2009
APRIL FOOL! I wish it was still yesterday.. Even though i expected everything to go well today for me it didn't. =(
Today, woke up at 9am. Prepared and went for dental! FINALLY BRACERS ARE OFF! YIPPEE (the perfect smile). Had lunch near changi and went over to office. At 4pm went down for configuration on laptop till around 5.30pm. Train downed to Bugis... I don't want to explain it. Haiz... Patience and love is everything. Such a perfect day ended in such a tragedy. =(
God save her! I'm not my usual self anymore... Every single moment I'm sad and pissed but I'm happy that I learnt another thing in life...
~Stuck at Bugis
Today, woke up at 9am. Prepared and went for dental! FINALLY BRACERS ARE OFF! YIPPEE (the perfect smile). Had lunch near changi and went over to office. At 4pm went down for configuration on laptop till around 5.30pm. Train downed to Bugis... I don't want to explain it. Haiz... Patience and love is everything. Such a perfect day ended in such a tragedy. =(
God save her! I'm not my usual self anymore... Every single moment I'm sad and pissed but I'm happy that I learnt another thing in life...
~Stuck at Bugis