Birthday / School
Happy Birthday Pam~! Your present is still in my hands. =D
Singapore Polytechnic School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering rocks. Get to know my class, as usual there's people i like and hate, this stuffs can never be avoided. Nothing much to explain. today was really fked up. I'm pushed by some of you over and over again, yet I'm still holding back. Can't you just stop pushing me? Do you just want me dead? If yes just tell me straight, I'm always ready to face you heads on.
Attitude: F*cked up / Dulan
I hate to admit, I was once emotionless, attention seeker, loser and weak. But I did let you all mock me and treat me like a trash and didn't even vent it out on you all. You guys should be glad that I'm still not coming back to find all of you. Enough said I will be away from my blog for the time being. Will return when I want to. I do have another blog anyway. Bye cruel world.
Those who have my HP or my other blog address get to me there.
Singapore Polytechnic School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering rocks. Get to know my class, as usual there's people i like and hate, this stuffs can never be avoided. Nothing much to explain. today was really fked up. I'm pushed by some of you over and over again, yet I'm still holding back. Can't you just stop pushing me? Do you just want me dead? If yes just tell me straight, I'm always ready to face you heads on.
Attitude: F*cked up / Dulan
I hate to admit, I was once emotionless, attention seeker, loser and weak. But I did let you all mock me and treat me like a trash and didn't even vent it out on you all. You guys should be glad that I'm still not coming back to find all of you. Enough said I will be away from my blog for the time being. Will return when I want to. I do have another blog anyway. Bye cruel world.
Those who have my HP or my other blog address get to me there.