SP Flag Day
Had Flag Day on 16th April 2009 in the support of the President's Challenge. I woke up at 6am and reported at Clarke Quay MRT at 7.10am, was slightly late as the rest of them were sent off already to start collecting. Found out that they were all over at Novetel. I went back to Central alone to the T-Junction and started collecting alone. By around 11am, I've finished up all of my stickers. I'm glad that I've soo much motivation from many students when I was alone, walking past me and giving me moral support. Thanks all. I guess I do owe you all something in the future. =)
Start slacking around had lunch and starbucks before heading back with Adelia(sorry If I'm wrong with your name) to Singapore to return the can at around 2pm. Waited for the time to past as I went down to City Hall just to collect Pamela's EZ-Link card from Shawn(I owe you a treat). And down to TPY waiting for someone since 5pm till 11pm just to return her card. Was stoning in the library earlier till 9pm and slacked for another 2 hours of my time exploring TPY. Finally after so long, you finally came after your work at around 1130pm. Return her EZ-Link, chat, slack, home. =)
Start slacking around had lunch and starbucks before heading back with Adelia(sorry If I'm wrong with your name) to Singapore to return the can at around 2pm. Waited for the time to past as I went down to City Hall just to collect Pamela's EZ-Link card from Shawn(I owe you a treat). And down to TPY waiting for someone since 5pm till 11pm just to return her card. Was stoning in the library earlier till 9pm and slacked for another 2 hours of my time exploring TPY. Finally after so long, you finally came after your work at around 1130pm. Return her EZ-Link, chat, slack, home. =)