Wesley and Duckie Birthday
Celebration of Wes and Duckie was yesterday, 16/05/09.
Venue: Vivocity & St James Power Station
Attendance
1. Newbie_Wesley (Birthday Boy)
2. Newbie_Duckie (Birthday Boy)
3. Newbie_Ultra
4. Newbie_Tortoise
5. Newbie_ETP
6. Newbie_Dessai
7. Newbie_CJMaverick
8. Newbie_Blade
9. Newbie_Darkwolf
10. Newbie_Townes
11. Newbie_SHOWSTER
12. Newbie_Eliza
13. Newbie_t.G
14. Newbie_BooN
15. Newbie_NeRd
16. Hikerx
17. Newbie_dark!
18. Mista
(Sorry if I miss out anyone. I guess I didn't miss out any though)
Was at St. James till 2am. Caught up with Arsenal vs Man Utd match @ 830pm. Ended with a score of 0-0, Man Utd won the season...
Duckie is crazy. Duckie favourite line "Buay Kan".... He got drunk too early sadly and thus the birthday cake was left for Wes. Wes got drunk too at the end around 2am. But everything went well and everyone had their fun... I love them and hope to see them again soon... I'll post up the pictures/videos when I get hold of them...
Venue: Vivocity & St James Power Station
Attendance
1. Newbie_Wesley (Birthday Boy)
2. Newbie_Duckie (Birthday Boy)
3. Newbie_Ultra
4. Newbie_Tortoise
5. Newbie_ETP
6. Newbie_Dessai
7. Newbie_CJMaverick
8. Newbie_Blade
9. Newbie_Darkwolf
10. Newbie_Townes
11. Newbie_SHOWSTER
12. Newbie_Eliza
13. Newbie_t.G
14. Newbie_BooN
15. Newbie_NeRd
16. Hikerx
17. Newbie_dark!
18. Mista
(Sorry if I miss out anyone. I guess I didn't miss out any though)
Was at St. James till 2am. Caught up with Arsenal vs Man Utd match @ 830pm. Ended with a score of 0-0, Man Utd won the season...
Duckie is crazy. Duckie favourite line "Buay Kan".... He got drunk too early sadly and thus the birthday cake was left for Wes. Wes got drunk too at the end around 2am. But everything went well and everyone had their fun... I love them and hope to see them again soon... I'll post up the pictures/videos when I get hold of them...