Holidays Over
I've been too stressed out the whole holiday. Works, Projects, Revision are start pilling up onto me. Many things past during this 3 whole weaks. From competitions, WCG SAFRA, WCG FUNAN, Cyber Gaming Festival, to much much revision for my MST. Looks into the 3.5 for GPA.
Well, as stated - Holidays are over. This also means the start of my MST (MID SEMESTER TEST). There's also a project which needed to be handed up next week. OH MY GOD. Save me.
My blog isn't dead, neither am I. Just haven't been in the mood to return posting. I'll just post once in awhile for now since I'll be freaking stressed out.
Waits patiently to be accepted into SDZ...
Well, as stated - Holidays are over. This also means the start of my MST (MID SEMESTER TEST). There's also a project which needed to be handed up next week. OH MY GOD. Save me.
My blog isn't dead, neither am I. Just haven't been in the mood to return posting. I'll just post once in awhile for now since I'll be freaking stressed out.
Waits patiently to be accepted into SDZ...