Personality
Just going to keep it short and make it understanding for my viewers. I'm sorry for not blogging for such a long time, just too busy with my school work, DotA, Blackshot YOG.
For those I've told and shared with you all. I've gotten my chance to commit myself to play both DotA and Blackshot now. Thanks for being there for me when I'm sharing how I really feel.
YOG during school days has been really hectic for me, I'm just so tired out that I wish I could faster finish this whole semester with my mini projects report to be completed so that I could rest and yet focus on my dance.
Server Management Report (still doing)
MATHS PBL Report (cleared)
NVST Report (cleared)
Computer Networking Report (still doing)
Yes, YOG is approaching in just a few days time... Many things has happened, I'm not going to keep it to myself, I'm just going to stand up and speak out for now and not keeping it to myself, even though some might not be able to accept it for now, hope you all just take some time and understand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just trying hard to move up and work towards everything and not always hiding behind and always saying what I want and not working towards it.
Goals by the end of this year...
1) Able to break to a standard
2) Learn Locking, House by WAVES 15
3) [Bf.Nub]
For those I've told and shared with you all. I've gotten my chance to commit myself to play both DotA and Blackshot now. Thanks for being there for me when I'm sharing how I really feel.
YOG during school days has been really hectic for me, I'm just so tired out that I wish I could faster finish this whole semester with my mini projects report to be completed so that I could rest and yet focus on my dance.
Server Management Report (still doing)
MATHS PBL Report (cleared)
NVST Report (cleared)
Computer Networking Report (still doing)
Yes, YOG is approaching in just a few days time... Many things has happened, I'm not going to keep it to myself, I'm just going to stand up and speak out for now and not keeping it to myself, even though some might not be able to accept it for now, hope you all just take some time and understand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just trying hard to move up and work towards everything and not always hiding behind and always saying what I want and not working towards it.
Goals by the end of this year...
1) Able to break to a standard
2) Learn Locking, House by WAVES 15
3) [Bf.Nub]