November...
Back to blogging, after being missing for this period of time..
This is the month of competitions, all has ended, it's time to focus back on my studies, dance... Will update the results of the competitions and photos soon...
School: Hectic semester to catch up and work really hard back on my GPA, it's not a time to slack even though I've been trying hard to cope with all my other commitments and thinking that I'm able to do well(feeling really comfortable with my current modules)
Dance: 3rd Vetting wasn't that great.. But as always inspired by words from all my friends and instructors around me to take a step higher to move up, work hard, gain confidence and maybe able to take part in competitions/performances next year..
Gaming: DotA was really hectic too this whole month, been slacking much with Blackshot but, I'm trying hard to work back up into a good place for myself and guiding everyone up with me.. I'm sorry to those who I've gave false hope or not being able to help much as a leader. I'm trying my best, do guide me as I'm learning, but managing my time is hard I'll try to do all I can.
Results
1) Didn't qualify for Blackshot in EpicConvention 2nd Qualifiers.
2) Champion for Group C in EpicConvention DotA.
3) Top 8 for Finals in EpicConvention DotA.
4) 2nd for DotA in Headshot Gaming Club(November)
Inspiration comes from what you're thinking.. Your brain affects everything around you.
~Aaron N.
This is the month of competitions, all has ended, it's time to focus back on my studies, dance... Will update the results of the competitions and photos soon...
School: Hectic semester to catch up and work really hard back on my GPA, it's not a time to slack even though I've been trying hard to cope with all my other commitments and thinking that I'm able to do well(feeling really comfortable with my current modules)
Dance: 3rd Vetting wasn't that great.. But as always inspired by words from all my friends and instructors around me to take a step higher to move up, work hard, gain confidence and maybe able to take part in competitions/performances next year..
Gaming: DotA was really hectic too this whole month, been slacking much with Blackshot but, I'm trying hard to work back up into a good place for myself and guiding everyone up with me.. I'm sorry to those who I've gave false hope or not being able to help much as a leader. I'm trying my best, do guide me as I'm learning, but managing my time is hard I'll try to do all I can.
Results
1) Didn't qualify for Blackshot in EpicConvention 2nd Qualifiers.
2) Champion for Group C in EpicConvention DotA.
3) Top 8 for Finals in EpicConvention DotA.
4) 2nd for DotA in Headshot Gaming Club(November)
Inspiration comes from what you're thinking.. Your brain affects everything around you.
~Aaron N.