Army (NSF) -> ORD and back to School
Life has changed over the years from School to Dance to Army and of course back to school.
I've gone through so much and learnt and grown so much over the years, as the title says, I'm back to school and pursue my interest and dream as a cook/chef and yup as my wishlist working or being a Michelin Star Chef.
Finding time to really follow my interest has so much to do:
1)Dance/Perform
2) Catching up with friends
3) Working hard of course towards my dream
Pictures and everything would be up on my
Facebook: Aaron Townes Ng (aaron-townes@hotmail.com)
Instagram: aaronnyk
I've gone through so much and learnt and grown so much over the years, as the title says, I'm back to school and pursue my interest and dream as a cook/chef and yup as my wishlist working or being a Michelin Star Chef.
Finding time to really follow my interest has so much to do:
1)Dance/Perform
2) Catching up with friends
3) Working hard of course towards my dream
Pictures and everything would be up on my
Facebook: Aaron Townes Ng (aaron-townes@hotmail.com)
Instagram: aaronnyk